…is plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is the medical term used to describe a condition that causes heel pain or arch pain. It is very common and can almost always be treated without surgery. Attached is an article that summarizes the causes (etiology) and the characteristics of the people who tend to develop plantar fasciitis (epidemiology).
- We all know that running is good for the body but it is also good for the brain... "vigorous aerobic exercise" is... fb.me/16TvJMNSU 2 months ago
- Beautiful new polishes from Zoya. FYI, ZOYA revolutionized the industry by becoming the first “Big 5 Free & Vegan... fb.me/1Fo14meyl 2 months ago
- fb.me/68o4WNBSd 3 months ago
- Introducing the "Naked Manicure" which helps improve the condition and appearance of the nail. 3 months ago
- Winter Feet fb.me/8oUliVg0s 3 months ago