…is plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is the medical term used to describe a condition that causes heel pain or arch pain. It is very common and can almost always be treated without surgery. Attached is an article that summarizes the causes (etiology) and the characteristics of the people who tend to develop plantar fasciitis (epidemiology).
- In case you ever wondered about long second toes ;-) fb.me/3edMJR5BB 1 year ago
- Wow! fb.me/4IHVckD8K 1 year ago
- Finding good running partners are the keys to enjoyment and success. fb.me/6uKAkEmAs 1 year ago
- Ease Up on the Water During That Marathon fb.me/3JGOVPC4U 1 year ago
- If you think it works, then it does. You can't deny the Placebo Effect. fb.me/4p5BUJipP 1 year ago