The use of lasers is very common in the medical world and they can be used for a wide variety of problems including the treatment of toenail fungus. Until recently, the only effective option for treating toenail fungus was to take an oral medication for at least 3 months however these medications had serious potential side effects and risks. The potential for causing liver damage and the hassle of having blood tests prior to starting treatment turned many patients and their doctors away. A laser called the Pinpointe laser has been developed by a company called Patholase to kill toenail fungus. Doctors have been using it off-label for several years with good results and no side effects. Even better news, is that it no longer has to be used off-label; this fall the Pinpointe Footlaser finally received FDA approval.
- We all know that running is good for the body but it is also good for the brain... "vigorous aerobic exercise" is... fb.me/16TvJMNSU 3 years ago
- Beautiful new polishes from Zoya. FYI, ZOYA revolutionized the industry by becoming the first “Big 5 Free & Vegan... fb.me/1Fo14meyl 3 years ago
- fb.me/68o4WNBSd 3 years ago
- Introducing the "Naked Manicure" which helps improve the condition and appearance of the nail. 3 years ago
- Winter Feet fb.me/8oUliVg0s 3 years ago