…is plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis is the medical term used to describe a condition that causes heel pain or arch pain. It is very common and can almost always be treated without surgery. Attached is an article that summarizes the causes (etiology) and the characteristics of the people who tend to develop plantar fasciitis (epidemiology).
- We all know that running is good for the body but it is also good for the brain... "vigorous aerobic exercise" is... fb.me/16TvJMNSU 2 years ago
- Beautiful new polishes from Zoya. FYI, ZOYA revolutionized the industry by becoming the first “Big 5 Free & Vegan... fb.me/1Fo14meyl 2 years ago
- fb.me/68o4WNBSd 2 years ago
- Introducing the "Naked Manicure" which helps improve the condition and appearance of the nail. 2 years ago
- Winter Feet fb.me/8oUliVg0s 2 years ago